LEARN HOW AAWDC YOUTHWORKS! CAN GET YOU YOUR DREAM JOB!
AAWDC YouthWorks! supports services year-round to youth and young adults between the ages of 16 - 24 who have barriers to graduating from school or launching a career.
- Career exploration, planning, and coaching
- Workshops in essential workplace skills, money management, life skills, and basic and Microsoft Office computer skills
- Occupational training in high-demand industries such as
- Information Technology
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Construction and Manufacturing
- Hospitality and Retail
- GED assistance
- Job readiness consultation
- Job placement assistance
Learn more about AAWDC YouthWorks! at the next information session!
or Contact us